Ads Top

Sedjedo ft. Ziggy Marley


Sedjedo ft. Ziggy Marley

Picture The Fon word “sedjedo” means “the wisdom that comes with age.” In her collaboration on the album From Djin Djin with Jamaican reggae musician Ziggy Marley, the wisdom and vivacity of both artists fuse together in this celebration of life well-lived.  

olayemi
10/14/2016 02:24:27 pm
Am olayemi from Nigeria and I love this song (sedjedo) so much that I search online everyday to see if there's anyone who loves it just like I do or story or article I can read on it ......SO TRADITIONAL,SO AFRICAN...I feel thankful to have come across a song like this in my life time...and also the song is a reminder for me to always remember how proud I should be as an african made man....#OneOfTheBestHaveEverHeard




Leave some comments...
Posted By Abayomi Ismail
source:http://www.kidjo.com/collaborations/sedjedo-ft-ziggy-marley

 

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.